Type: Full-time or Part-Time
Location: Remote and In-Field
As a forage sales specialist, you will be tasked with managing all aspects of the sales and partner lifecycle, from driving new leads & deals to maintaining constant contact with existing customers and partners. The position will include aspects of sales leadership, customer account management, varying levels of customer support, and business development.
You will be responsible for promoting the awesomness of Kentucky forages that Elwoh produces, both in a virtual capacity with e-mails and phone calls, as well as physical in-person promotions at farms, retailers, and trade shows.
There will be flexibility to either take the reigns and lead the marketing and sales initiatives, or fall in under existing directives.
- Creatively drive new leads and deals for stored forage sales.
- Adequately develop and perform follow-up procedures and communications with leads and customers.
- Represent a first-line contact with customers and partners in the sales pipeline.
- Conduct on-farm and in-person promotions with prospective customers.
- Maintain notes and communications in HubSpot CRM for all activities.
- Manage or provide feedback on marketing strategies.
- At least 2 years experience in the equine or cattle market.*
- At least 2 years experience with stored forages.*
- Experience with animal nutritional requirements is a plus.*
- Experience with HubSpot CRM and sales is a plus.
- Experience with digital and physical marketing.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Work independently with little or no supervision, while promoting a team environment.
- Ability to work with various computer software packages, such as G.Suite and Office.
- Flexibility to adjust to dynamic working environments.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communications skills.
* Note: Entry-level applicants with limited or no experience for specific requirements will still be accepted and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Interested in this position? Send your information to [email protected], and we’ll reach out if we think you’d be a good fit for the team.
Elwoh Solutions Ag LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all contractors, employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws; we comply with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.